Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!





Had a fabulous weekend with my family! Jogged, swam, and worked my tail off with weights. Now...the bad news! Had sangria, margaritas and wine! Was it worth it? You know it baby! The best part was being with my family and friends the whole weekend. I am the luckiest girl in the world!!! The good news is that for appetizers today I served carrots with capanatina which is an eggplant tapenade that is delicious, some jalapeno yogurt dip and olives and cheese. DO NOT ASK ME WHAT I MADE FOR DINNER! Ok...you know I can't lie! I HAD A PIZZA PARTY! My grandkids got to make their own big sheet pan of pizza and boy, did we have fun. I sauteed bulk sausage, had sliced pepperoni, tons of different cheeses and other toppings. The kids had a ball! A nice salad and some baked pasta and OMG... I love living in the US of A!


Recipe for Capanatina will be up tomorrow!

No comments: