Monday, June 20, 2011

Sugar on Sunday? Why not?...but now it's MY WAY!

NO, NO, NO! I have not given up my HEALTHY LIFESTYLE! But do I still need a little Sugar on Sunday? Well, yes... in some form or another. And of course, it's after morning mass.




This recipe is from Emily Zaler. She is a fitness model, author and CEO of the EZ Whey Protein Powder, LLC. I heard of her through the webseries that I am on ... Art of Fitness. It airs next month...HURRAY!!! Boy, do I look different!!! Check out the trailer on the network,






Her recipes are AMAZING. I will meet her next month at Natalie Jill's house (my trainer) and then we will be best friends, I'm sure!!! She is absolutely gorgeous but more importantly than that, she bakes with this new addiction that I have acquired...PROTEIN POWDER. It completely satiates you and is so versatile. You know that I have been mixing it with Fage yogurt for a dessert for quite some time but baking with it? Well, here is the recipe for the...




Chocolate Peaunut Butter Cups



1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder



1 Tablespoon Natural Peanut or Almond Butter


3 ounces water



1-2 packets of Stevia ( I use Splenda)


Optional...a little cocoa powder



Blend all ingredients together and freeze in muffin ins for about an hour or until solid. They pop out just like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups !

No comments: