Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Men in my Life...Can't Live Without Them!



Are these the best looking guys in the world or what? The family was over for Sunday dinner this afternoon and of course, my guys were enjoying the pool and the "beverages" to keep them hydrated! I often speak of the women in my life but I couldn't be where I am right now without these men. They have completely taken care of every need in the world for me this summer. Emilio, Stefano, Giovanni and my brother Michael. What would I do without them? I don't even want to think about it. My son is the best, my brother has never refused a call to fix or repair anything and my son in laws check EVERYTHING when they come over. They don't miss a beat.They are the epitome of what a great husband and father should be. I am so very blessed to have strong men in my life and am so grateful that I, (I mean my girls) picked such fabulous husbands. These men courted one women when they were dating my girls but they captured two hearts...
We had a delicious dinner today. Spiedinis (stuffed meat rolls), eggplant parmigiana, pasta with clams and a fresh salad. We celebrated my mom's birthday too with a great spice cake from Angela and homemade s'mores from Grace. That's right. She made the freakin' graham crackers and homemade marshmallows and melted the chocolate over a double boiler! Are they their mother's daughters or WHAT? I'm in heaven with my family! Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have many, many more to share with all of us! Make a wish!

No comments: