Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Pranza Al Fresco with the Family

Does it get any better when you are having an al fresco lunch with your family? NO! But if you're having delicious food, a great bottle of red wine and laughter with your family...it pretty much is heaven on earth! Today Angela and Stefano started out by serving FRESH ricotta that we served on bread drizzled with olive oil and salt and pepper, grilled eggplant, Italian meats and cheeses and olives. It was wonderful. Sundays are for families and I have the best in the world!


Now...you're asking how I did this if I am still living my "healthy lifestyle?" Well, let me tell you that I worked out with Emily Reynolds today. She is on the cover of "Fitness Gurls" magazine this month. Wow!!! We went up to Carlsbad and worked out a couple blocks from the beach. She practically killed me. Great butt and thigh workout! It's all about balance!

No comments: