Thursday, June 16, 2011

You Need to Move to Lose...Then have a HEALTHY BREAKFAST!

START the day off RIGHT or END the day doing something wonderful for yourself that relates to your new HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!! I am so fortunate to live in an amazing city where I can feel like I'm on vacation even though I have lived here my whole life! Had a great jog yesterday down at San Diego's Embarcadero! What a high!! Smelled the salt of the ocean, listened to the "out of towners" rave about San Diego and had my little babies and daughter by my side! Can life really get any better? Normally, I would say no but right now...HELL YES! But this is a good start! Today I will start the day with a bowl of Fage Nonfat Greek Yogurt with some blueberries and because OF COURSE, I have to have a little sweetness...I had a teaspoon of SPLENDA's brown sugar mixed in! (Don't tell my trainer and nutritionist on the show, the Art of Fitness. Show should air in about 4 weeks) They are NOT into fake sweeteners! I am!

Like they are not going to see this post! Oh well...Who has lost almost 30 pounds? You know it!!!


Have a FABULOUS, HEALTHY and HAPPY day!!!

No comments: