Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dressing Room Drama...I better have a salad!

This is what I have to go through when I shop with Angela!


Ok, so maybe I AM a large in shirts...but not for long! I'm having a delicious spinach salad with sauteed ground turkey for lunch! That ought to do it, right? Take a look below for a laugh and then make the salad for lunch! I WILL be that size 6 in NO TIME!



"Taco" Spinach Salad


There really isn't even a "recipe" for this. A couple handfuls of washed spinach, some sauteed, ground turkey seasoned with taco seasoning and a drizzle of balsamic glaze infused with raspberries. That's it. Add some beans or shredded cheese, olives, red peppers if you wish but I'm trying to keep it simple. Oh, and make sure to saute an extra pound of turkey meat. It's great during the week when you're in a jam for dinner. NOW go measure your waist! OH YAA!

No comments: